Monday, May 24, 2010

Whoohoo! My first blog!

I finally did it - I made a blog! I have so many ideas about where to take this. As the name of blog leads you to believe, there will be hefty discussion about the crummy things in life. BUT - don't let that fool you, these crummy things also allow the good stuff to really shine, so I'll be talking about the really great things in life too. I can't wait to see where this all leads!

I'll be working on the layout and design for this blog first so it's more "me". Feel free to leave me comments here or tweet at me (I am a nice donut, really!).

Until next time!

~Ms. Crummie

3 comments:

  1. Hi!
    I found your site while browsing around on my followers' blogs.
    Good luck with your brand new blog!
    I've had mine about two years now, and it's constantly changing, evolving, but I guess that's normal.
    I'm Norwegian, living in Norway, but I've previously lived in the US, France and Switzerland.
    Have a wonderful weekend!
    Kristine
    Light and Shadow: http://www.babyfotomamma.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi and thank you! That's cool; I'd love to travel and visit Norway. You have some very nice photography on your blog. (That Sardinia looks beautiful.) I'll keep checking for your updates. ;)

    I followed your blog too, so does that make us google friends? Not too sure how it works, lol. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, thanks for following. Yes, I guess we are "Google friends" :-) I have changed the layout of my blog tons of times, so just play around with the designs, and you will find what suits you!

    ReplyDelete