Wednesday, August 4, 2010

No-Go BlogHer party

Not going to BlogHer? ToBeThode and Musings of a Marfan Mom are hosting a No-Go BlogHer Party and it's easy to join in. I'm up for some blogging fun, so here goes! Please leave me some love!
NoGoBlogHer
  1. When did you start blogging?
    This is my first blog! I just started about a month or two ago. (If you count twitter as a form of blogging then it's been way longer.)

  2. Why did you start blogging?
    My intent is to filter the yummy from the crummy and give it to y'all straight. I want to share my honest opinions about products and services, life experiences, and to share some great giveaways and deals I've stumbled upon. I'd also love to host some giveaways in the future! (Please contact me if you know how I can get started on that.)

  3. What is one thing you are going to do this week that is WAY cooler than going to BlogHer?
    Honestly, I'm just finding out about this huge BlogHer event and I really don't know what goes on there. (I'm a newbie, please enlighten me!)
    As far as cool stuff goes - I believe we should indulge in some delicious donuts, ice cream, and yummy chocolates. That OK with everyone? ;)


  4. Share a post that you think says a lot about you or is your favorite. (share the link in YOUR post so we all can see)
    I like my introductory post here:
    Whoohoo! My First Blog!

Thanks for stopping by! Please be my bloggy friend and/or twitter friend! :D
OH - and if you follow me, I'll follow you back! Just leave me a comment so I know! TY!

5 comments:

  1. Hi
    I found you via the No-Go Blogher Blog Hop. I look forward to reading more from you in the future. Here is my blog if you get a chance to stop by!

    http://www.fabulousfindsbynimblergrove.com/

    Tiff

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog and I love your concept. BlogHer is kinda like a big gi-normous networking event for bloggers.( I haven't gone-I just live vicariously thru others!) If you read Scary Mommy's blog (she's an A-lister) she describe it very well. It's a convention where all us bloggers converge, learn from each other, get to know each other, attend seminars, and meet reps from companies etc. It's on my Bucket List. I can't wait to go someday :)
    Popping by from No-Go Blogher Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am with you so please pass the ice cream!!
    Stopping in from No Go BlogHer Blog Hop to say" Hi"!!
    I follow!
    matternu@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! I'm following you back now! Have a great weekend :)

    --Jodi
    http://jodibee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You won a prize! Come by and see what it is.
    http://www.tobethode.com/2010/08/nogo-blogher-winners.html

    ReplyDelete